My Thoughts On The Jim Cornette's Drive-Thru Podcast (Recorded 04-08-2024) 04-23-2024

 I just finished listening to this podcast and I must admit it was goof.

Jim discusses the CM Punk interview in the MMA Hour w/Ariel Helwani.


And Jim also reviews WWE Raw and AEW Dynamite which was basically Tony Khan's attempt to discredit CM Punk who called Khan a clown during his interview. 


I found the whole interview hilarious, because Punk told it like it was. AEW has rundown Punk every chance they could, and Punk, while reluctant, finally had his say, mand it was awesome!

Anyhow, the ratings for that episode of Dynamite were also discussed, and that was even funnier.

All in all, a good show.

Next up: The Jim Cornertte Experience from April 11th 2024


Until next time, I'm Steve and I'm just living the dream.




Comments