The Ramblings Report: 83 Week with Eric Bischoff from 07-27-2026

 I just finished listening to this podcast. I like Eric Bischoff, but he's not Jim Cornette.

On this episode, Conrad & Eric cover the 30 year annuversary of the formation of the nWo in WCW, and the 35 year anniversary of Hulk Hogan appearing on the Arsenio Hall show. And of course remembering Hulk Hogan who passed away one year ago.

Conrad Thompson & Eric Bischoff are good as a team, but I much prefer Brian Last & Jim Cornette.

I'm trying to do more blogging and covering more podcasts, so I'm doing The Jim Cornette Experience, Jim Conette's Drive-Thru, 83 Weeks with Eric Bischoff & Grilling JR. All wrestling podcasts.

And of course I'll do blogs on Raw, NXT, Smackdown, AAA, Saturday Night's Main Event & of course every WWE Premium Live Event.

I'll try to get HBO Max so I can cover AEW again as well, excpt I won't do their PPV's because I'm not putting $50 down to watch wrestling.

Anyhow, until next time, i'm Steve, and I'll see ya when I see ya...peace!

Comments