The Ramblings Report: The Jim Cornette Experience from 07-27-2026

 I just finished listening to this podcast, it was good. Jim reviewedn AEW Dynamite. I've yet to really consume AEW content, I'm hoping to get HBO Max before the end of the year. And hopefully when the merger between Paramount & Warner Brothers/Discovery is complete, we'll see. Paramount+ & HBO Max become one service. And...and I know I'll get someThe  hate for this, but, hopefully the next the media rights for AEW that Paramount gets a deal with AEW similar to their deal with TKO/UFC, meaning the cost of AEW events will be included in the price of the service, because I don't know about you, but I'm not laying down $50 per PPV event from AEW. But, that's me.

Anyhoo...back to Mr. Cornette. The past two days I've listened to both of his shows, and they were both good. I miss being able to discuss wrestling like this, now this is my 4th wrestling blog so far this weekend, I still have night 2 of Summer Slam, Raw tomorrow night & NXT Tuesday night. Maybe I'll also start watch AAA on Saturday's.

Anhow, Jim Cornette's take on the current wrestling product is as always interesting. And I look forward to his unique take twice a week. Next I'll do 83 Weeks with Eric Bischoff, but I'll do that tomorrow & Tuesday.

Until next time, I'm Steve, & I'll see ya when I see ya...peace! 

Comments