This event was good. It's the first WWE Premium Live Event (PLE) I've went the entire way through in a little over a year. And, this time I listened on SiriusXM channel 156, and it's the only way I can consume WWE content.
Anyhow, here is the rundown of the card from Night 1.
Women's World Championship
Liv Morgan (c) defeats IYO Skye by pinh fall .
This was an emotional match, but it was good, I was hoping IYO would win, because many people were saying they'rebuilding toward a feud between Liv and Racquel Rodriguez for the Women's Intercontinental Championship.
But Liv Morman gets the pin fall victory to retain.
6 Man Tag Team Match.
Royce Keyes, Solo Sikoa & L.A. Knight defeat The Uso's (Jimmy & Jey) & Jacob Fatu by pin fall.
The crowd is still solidly behind L.A. Knight.
And the Uso's are still over as hell.
L. A. Knight hits the Blunt Force Trauma (BFT) for the pin fall victory
Gunther defeats Nick Aldis by submission
Aldis got a nice pop on hus entrance.
But, the match went about like I thought it would, with Gunter locking in his sleeper and Aldis tapping out.
6 Woman Tag Team Match:
Fatal Influence (Jacy Jayne, Lainey Reid & Fallon Henley) defeat The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie) & Paige by pin fall .
Paige is pinned, and after the match, Nikki & Brie turn on Paige.
Undisputed WWE Championship Match:
CM Punk (c) defeats Cody Rhodes by pin fall.
The crowd was invested in this match.
Randy Orton returned to hit an RKO on Cody, allowing Punk to hit yet another GTS to win & retain.
Hell In A Cell Match
Oba Femi defeats Brock Lesnar by pin fall.
Lesnar torn the mat up, hit several F-5's and then a Tombstone piledriver.
Oba kicked out, and again hit his finisher to put Lesnar away.
Good match, and a good way to send the crowd home happy.
Good night 1 and I look forward to tomorrow night.
Until next time, I'm Steve & I'll see ya when I see ya...peace!

Comments
Post a Comment