I just finished watch Summer Slam Night 2, and what a night it was, what a weekend.
It was a good card, again I listened on SiriusXM, and it was good.
Anyhow here is the run down of Night 2 od Summer Slam
Match to determine #1 Contender for the Undisputed WWE Championship
Kevin Owens defeats Sami Sayn, Finn Balor & Gunther by pin fall
The show starts off with reinstated Smackdown GM Nick Aldiscomes out and says he made the executive decision to add someone to the match, and out came Gunther, and Sami Zayn is appopletic.
Then Nick Aldis said he didn't say he was only adding one person to the match, it was now a Fatal 4-way match, and out came Kevin Owens for the first time in 16 months.
Kevin Ownens hit four stunners to pick up the victory, and became the #1 contender to the Undisputed WWE Championship.
United States Championship:
Baron Corbin defeats Trick Williams (c) (w/Lil Yacthy by pin fall.
Plain and simple, Lil Yachty cost Williams the championship.
Corbin hit End Of Days to win the title.
5 way ladder match to determine the Interim WWE Women's Championship
Chelsea Green defeats Charlotte Flair, Lash Legend, Nia Jax & Tiffany Stratton.
WWE listened to the fans, Green was the crowd favorite, and Chelsea Green winning the title was the feel good moment of the weekend.
Human Monies On A Pole Match
Danhausen defeats Dirty Dominik Mysterio
This match had several people run into the match. JD McDonaugh, Mini-Hausens & Joe Hendry.
I know some people were hoping El Grande Americano would help Danhausen to tie in Dom's AAA Mega Championship math at Triplemania 34 next month.
The match was good for what it was, a match to take a break during the match.
Intercontinental Championship match.
Chad Gable defeats Penta (c) by submission
Another feel good moment, the mometown hero Gable does good and captures the gold.
World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns (c) defeats Seth Freakin Rollins by pin fall.
A match full of emotion. Rollins hit a spear, Reigns hit a stomp.
But Reigns hit two back to back spears to pick up the victory.
After the match, Reigns & Rollins do The Shield fist bump.
I'll be back tomorrow with my take on the 83 Weeks With Eric Bischoff & WWE Raw.
Until next time, I'm Steve and I'll see ya when I see ya...peace

Comments
Post a Comment