WWE Raw was good. It was the first time I consumed an entire episode of Raw in a very long time.
There is one scene I didn't fully comprehend, but I'll give you the rundown.
First, I didn't t Chwatch this, I listened on SiriusXM, but its still good.
Also, it should be noted, I don't remember the exact order of events, but I remember the show.
The show takes place is Des Moines, Iowa, and World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns comes out and addresses the crowd, and he asks them to acknowledge him. He even acknowledges Seth Rollins, but L. A. Knight comes out and says he wants title match against Roman Reigns.
Reigns tells him to get to the back of the line.
Next up it's WWE Women's World Champion Liv Morgan & Women's Intercontinental Champion Raquel Rodriguez of the Judgment Day leading felloe member Roxanne Perez to the ring, they run the crowd down and also degrade IYO Sky, but Roxanne is set to battle Sol Ruca.
Sol Ruca wins by DQ after Liv Morgan attacked her.
It's a 3 on 1 beatdown of Sol Ruca until Becky Lynch comes out to say she wants the Women's World Championship, then Stephanie Vacquer comes out and both her and Lynch make their intentions clear, they want Liv Morgan.
After the commercial break, Oba Femi comes out and praises Brock Lesnar, and says he has respect for Lesnar. But, says he wants to teach the old guard to respect the younger generation, and if they don't they answer ti Oba Femi.
Then the WWE World Tag Team Champions come out: Bron Breakker & Austin Theory (The Vision), and Breakker & Femi have a stare down. Later in the evening, Breakker looks for Femi but only finds Paul Heyman. Also, Femi talks to Paul Heyman, and they speak to eack other respectfully.
Breakker had a match with Joe Hendry and beat him easily, and then Alpha Academy's Akira Tozawa comes out and gets a little payback on The Vision, for injuring Otis and turn Maxxine Dupri against them.
Next, Roman is with the Bloodline, and he reminds Jacob Fatu it's about family, and his friend, Royce Keyes ism't family. Later in the evening Fatu informs Keys they'll meet later that evening in a Street Fight.
It was an intense physical battle, Fatu won by technical submission, but Keyes left bleeding from the mouth.
Chad Gable came out and paid respect to Penta, and penta came out and said he wants to give Chad his flowers. They're interrupted by JD McDonaugh & Dominic Mysterio, and they all meet in a tag team match, which Gable and Penta won.
And at the end, Rey Mysterio asks someone (I didn't watch, I heard audio...) if they're aware that he's the General Manager of AAA, and they respond with, I Know Now.
Anyhow good show, and I'll pay better attention next time.
Until next time, I'm Steve and I'll see yea when I see ya...peace!

Comments
Post a Comment